Viridian is located in the heart of doug fir country on the West Coast. This gives us access to the biggest and best old growth beams and the deepest inventory of consistent table material. Simply put, Viridian’s doug fir is in a class by itself – it tells its own story when you see it. They provide an authentic vintage look with the commercial grade performance of a smooth surface.
CUSTOMIZE IT! Specify any Mohawk brand penetrating dye stain to match your interior.
- Short lead times
- GREENGUARD GOLD certified, safe and durable finish that is easy to clean and maintain.
- Compatible with most hard surface disinfectants approved by the EPA for use against COVID-19.
- tested to be compatible with front of house cleaning products.
- Meets all ANSI/KCMA A161.1 standards for bleach water, wine, citrus, and abrasion resistance.
- Meets all ASTM D1183(B) structural tests and features recessed iron channel to stay flat and stable.
- Many cafe table bases and desk, community table and conference table bases available.
- Table Tech options include power outlets, USB and wireless charging.
- Matching paneling and flooring available.
- Viridian plants one new tree in a US National Forest for every table we make.
- Discounts starting at only 10 tables.